November 23, 2011

Turkey Savings..

I am beyond thankful for so many things this year; I honestly do not know where to start.
I am very blessed to have a online presence over at Infusion Design Studios where I work part-time doing blog design. 

To express my thankfulness for this time of the year, I am offering an exclusive discount for 
TEACHERS ONLY.. 
Must be used on your teaching blog preferred or inquire for other special pricing.


Blogger Package
includes
Custom Blog Background
Custom Header
Custom Navigational Bar
Blog Button
and 3 Social Media Icons 

for only
$60


WP Package
includes
Custom  Blog Background
 Custom Header
Blog Button
3 Social Media Icons
and Genesis/Studiopress theme

for only
$75

Note this is BLACK FRIDAY PRICING but will be extended from Thanksgiving Day thru Sunday.  Interested but do not have the funds - I'll work with you at this current pricing for a small deposit.

Check out www.InfusionDesignStudios.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your beauty queens halloween post! I am a new follower. :)
Reagan
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

Post a Comment

 
Content © All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.