October 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Writings

Writing is something that I always encourage in my classroom.  When I give a writing assignment to my 2nd graders, I like to provide them with words to use within the writing. Giving them a word bank to me keeps down on the never failing question of "How do you spell this word or that word?"  With me responding, "Spell it the best way you know how." or "Sound it out."

You can download my Thanksgiving Word List here.
I also am including a writing page here.
The writing page can be used for endless possibilities.
 Hope you all have a wonderful week...


1 comment:

Shannon said...

LOVE the writing page! Thanks for sharing it! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content © All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design Studios
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.